Irvine is the economy driven engine at Orange County, CA, and has private industry employment opportunities for professionals and job seekers.
It also has some of the most sought after residential communities in Southern California where buyer demand and prices jumped for time from 2004 to 2007.
With U.S. and CA economy system challenges since then, Irvine home and property owners are not immune.
Irvine now 737 homes in preforeclosure with notices of default already recorded.
458 Irvine homes and properties are in foreclosure with trustee auctions sales now scheduled.
- 92603 zip area – Quail Hill, Turtle Ridge, Turtle Rock, Shady Canyon – 68 properties
- 92612 zip area – University Park, University Town Center, airport area – 66 properties
- 92604 zip area – Westpark and part of Woodbridge – 58 properties
- 92614 zip area – Woodbridge and part of Westpark – 47 properties
- 92618 zip area – Oak Creek, Woodbury, East Irvine – 36 properties
- 92602 zip area – Northpark, Portola Hills – 41 properties
- 92620 zip area – Northwood and North Irvine – 99 properties
Foreclosures aren't a good thing for property owners or lender/lienholders.
Owners in foreclosure should get organized, hire qualified Realtors, avoid foreclosure and short sale the properties.
Data Source: ForeclosureRadar.com
If you want to see a list of homes scheduled for trustee auctions at any of the Irvine or other Orange County areas, please contact me. Harrison K. Long – solutions for real estate and business – REALTOR® and broker associate, GRI – Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage – 949-854-7747 (phone) – ExploreProperties@gmail.com (email) – CA DRE 01410855 – SFR short sale and foreclosure resource certified by the National Association of REALTORs®.